Experienced immuniser – COVID-19
For all health professional there are requirements in line with the National Minimum Standards & Core Curriculum. The bespoke packages below provide a comprehensive package for anyone that has immunised previously.
Annual Immunisation Update
All clinicians administering vaccines should undertake annual update training. Our annual update has been developed in line with the ‘National Minimum Standards and Core Curriculum for Immunisation Training for Registered Healthcare Practitioners’ – Public Health England.
- Current issues in immunisation
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine preventable disease
- Any changes to vaccine recommendations or national policy
- Update on vaccine ordering, storage and administration
- Any changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Review of current practice, recent vaccine incidents and
identification of areas for improvement
- Q&A session for problems encountered in practice
This short course will cover the foundation knowledge required to have an understanding of the epidemiology of COVID-19 and the impact of the pandemic. The course will also cover all aspects of the vaccine, including inclusion criteria as well as administration.
- COVID-19 Disease
- COVID-19 Vaccine
Basic Life Support & Anaphylaxis
The Resuscitation Council (UK) recommends that all staff in care organisations undertake training in how to deliver effective resuscitation with the use of an AED. For clinical staff it is recommended that this training is completed at least annually, is practical and is assessed.
Health Academy provide an number of compliant courses in line with the Resuscitation Council (UK) and has the added benefit of being able to be completed in your own working environment.
- Adult Basic Life Support
- Paediatric Basic Life Support
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Immediate Management of Anaphylaxis
Contact us or request a quote
If you are looking for training solutions for your organisation, we are sure that we will be able to provide a package that will meet your needs. Contact us through the message box below or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Academy Limited © 2020