Exposure to vibration may not sound particularly dangerous, but the effects are accumulative, progressive, and irreversible. However, they’re also preventable. This Hand Arm Vibration Awareness Training course looks at the effects of hand-arm vibration, who’s at risk, how to recognise the damage it causes, and what can be done to reduce harmful exposure.
- Learn about and work towards compliance with The Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Learn how to recognise the early signs of HAVS and what to do to make sure the damage doesn’t become permanent
- Understand employer responsibilities and what you can do to keep others safe
This training course is broken down into 2 sections
- What is Hand-arm Vibration?
- Understanding Your Responsibilities