This Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training has been designed to equip employers, managers, and employees with the knowledge to recognise the signs and symptoms of substance abuse; to understand the effects addiction has on both physical and mental health, and to make clear the impact substance abuse has on a workplace and their legal responsibilities regarding it.
- Have a better understanding of the negative effects of drugs & alcohol
- Understand your responsibilities regarding drugs and alcohol
- Learn what can be done about the problem through people and policies
This training course is broken down into 3 sections
- The Problem with Drugs and Alcohol
- The Effects that Drugs and Alcohol Can Have on Health
- People and Policies