This online Moving and Handling training explains the process of moving someone safely and gives step-by-step guidance, showing the most common lifts and moves. This training is ideal for those working in the care sector, where moving and handling people are regular occurrences.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the risks associated with moving people, and where a risk assessment is needed
- Understand how crucial planning is when lifting someone
- Learn how moving and handling people can affect you and your posture if done incorrectly
This training course is broken down into 3 sections
- You and Your Back
- Preparing to Lift Someone
- Moving and Lifting Someone