Looking for an Opportunity with Health Academy?
Looking for Training Work?
Health Academy has a commitment to deliver face to face and virtual training courses at a very high standard. We have a great team of freelance instructors and as our demand increases we want to ensure that we continue to deliver the highest quality of training. If you are a healthcare trainer looking for instructor work please check the list below for your specialty area.
Practice Nurse Training
Basic Life Support & Anaphylaxis
BCG & Mantoux
Please get in touch with us using the contact form at the bottom of the page. This list is not exhaustive so don’t hesitate to contact us with any queries or suggestions.
Health Writers & Reviewers
Are you Good at Writing & Proof-Reading Medical Content?
We are searching for highly-skilled and detail-oriented freelance clinical content specialists to join our growing team. We are looking for passionate professionals that are able to review, proofread, check, and edit a wide range of written digital content. In addition our specialists would support the development of new ideas and content to ensure all courses published by Health Academy are interactive, accurate, and engaging. See full job specification below.
Clinical Content Specialist Role
Health Academy is searching for highly-skilled and detail-oriented freelance clinical content specialists to join our growing team. We are looking for passionate professionals that are able to review, proofread, check, and edit a wide range of written digital content. In addition our specialists would support the development of new ideas and content to ensure all courses published by Health Academy are interactive, accurate and engaging.
- Proofreading and editing varied digital content written by our clinical team. Always ensuring the highest standards of writing and language.
- Checking all content against the relevant national guidelines.
- Reference any current clinical guideline changes and updates.
- Taking responsibility to make recommendations on how to improve content where required or feeding back succinctly to the Health Academy Clinical Team where they must make amendments.
- Researching and understanding varied topics in order to be able to check the veracity of written content covering a variety of subjects.
- Working in a fast-paced virtual environment, and combining well with our existing team.
Clinical specialist subject areas:
We are looking for specialists that have extensive experience in at least one of the following clinical areas:
- Practice Nursing
- Clinical pharmacy practice
- Occupational Health
- Basic Life Support & Anaphylaxis
- Travel Health
Ideally, you will:
- Have an exceptional grasp of written English, and be able to write flawless, informative copy.
- Possess top-end spelling and grammar abilities, and know how best to apply these in a proofreading and copy-editing context.
- Excel in a remote working environment and be able to communicate clearly and accurately within a diverse team.
- Current registered healthcare professional with recent experience in the area of specialism.
- Experience of delivery of health care education in a formal or informal environment.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A passion for improving the quality of digital healthcare education.
- Record of having published papers in scientific/professional journals
- Experience of interactive content creation
- Experience of using WordPress and Learning Management Systems as an administrator
- Employee/Contractor – This role would be on a freelance basis
- Hours/schedule – Specific to project – no specific working hours required
- Pay/remuneration – Circa £20 – £25 per hour depending on experience
- Location – Remote
- Applications – Submit a CV and cover letter to: Info@HealthAcademyOnline.co.uk
- In your application, please identify which of the ‘Clinical Specialist Subjects’ you would be suitable for.
Do you Have Administrative Skills?
We are looking for skilled administrative staff to join our growing team. Including individuals who have a broad range of administrative skills as well as those who specialise in key areas. The skills we are looking for include but are not limited to Sales & Marketing, Training Coordination, Customer Service, Website Development & Maintenance, CRM Management.
Please get in touch with us using the contact form at the bottom of the page if you are interested in this kind of work.
Could you Work in Partnership with Us?
At Health Academy we love working with people, and we have developed many mutually beneficial relationships with individuals and organisation. Our goal is always to meet the learning needs of healthcare workers and improve there journey to becoming skilled members of the healthcare service.
Have a Question About Any of These Opportunities?
Health Academy are always looking to work with talented and enthusiastic individuals and organisations. Please let us know if you have questions about any of the positions above. We would love to hear from you?
(+44) 0330 133 2104