This Anti-Bribery Training programme has been designed to be used by anyone who could be exposed to bribery and/or corruption. It explains what bribery is and helps to increase understanding of situations where gifts and hospitality shouldn’t be offered or accepted.
- Understand and show your commitment to the Bribery Act 2010
- Understand the different types of bribery and what could happen if you fail to prevent bribery
- Learn about the difference between a bribe and a gift, as well as the common indicators of a bribe
This training course is broken down into 3 sections
- The Types of Bribery
- Failing to Prevent Bribery
- Bribes, Gifts and Hospitality