In this Primary Dental Care Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training course we cover all the relevant Quality Standards as per the Resus Council UK. Including Adult & Child resuscitation protocols, oxygen administration and airway management.
Who is this Dental Resuscitation course suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone working in primary dental care settings, including dental practitioners and dental care professionals.
Based on Resuscitation Council (UK) recommendations, all staff in care organisations should undertake training on how to deliver effective resuscitation with the use of an AED. For clinical staff these guidelines recommended that you update your Cardiopulmonary resuscitation training at least annually.
What’s included in this Dental Resuscitation training course?
This innovative course developed by Health Academy is compliant with the Resuscitation Council (UK). It also has the added benefit that you can complete it in your own working environment.
- Responsibilities and reporting
- Quality standards in Primary Dental Care
- Assessment of the situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Using the DR ABC approach to assessment of the casualty
- Adult BLS Resuscitation
- Paediatric BLS Resuscitation
- AED functions
- Defibrillation procedures
- Safety measures
- Oxygen Administration & Safety Measures
- Use of a bag and valve mask (BVM) with oropharyngeal airway
- Use of supraglottic airway
- Infection control