This training programme is for a School Management Team – the people in a school who are responsible for school trips. It’s all about making sure that school trips are carefully planned, appropriately risk-assessed and well managed.
- Learn about who is responsible for each task (including legal requirements) for each part of a school trip
- Understand and show your commitment to the various legislation that is relevant to school trip organisation
- Learn about what you can and cannot charge people for in relation to a school trip
This training course is broken down into 3 sections
- Management Responsibilities
- Risk Assessments for School Trips
- Costs and Consent