Our Unconscious Bias Training for Managers has been created for managers and leaders to identify, challenge, and reduce bias in the workplace, so they can cultivate fairer, more diverse, and open organisations. Learn about your responsibilities as a leader and learn how to not let unconscious biases impact your decisions. It also contains a handy section dedicated to the entire hiring process and how to avoid unconscious bias when hiring.
- Learn how to reduce negative the impact unconscious bias can have on organisations
- Learn about management responsibilities and to not let unconscious biases impact your decisions
- Understand what the most common types of unconscious bias are and how the mind works to form these
This training course is broken down into 4 sections
- Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
- Strategies for Reducing Bias
- Management Responsibilities
- What’s Next?