This Customer Service Training course will help you to provide excellent customer service and improve interpersonal skills. Someone working in customer services will often be one of the first voices that someone hears when contacting an organisation and therefore, they have a huge impact on the first impression that someone has of an organisation; providing good customer service is, therefore, essential.
- Gain a better understanding of what qualifies as ‘good’ customer service
- Know how to better handle customer complaints and turn the situation around
- Learn how to better retain clients through excellent customer service
This training course is broken down into 4 sections
- What is good customer service?
- Communicating with your customer
- Handling Customer Complaints
- Room for improvement