Our Food Hygiene Level 1 course is essential for anyone who works where food is made, sold, or served. This online course covers basics on how to properly handle consumables such as food contamination, allergies and bacteria, safety standards, and cleaning.
- Learn about and show commitment to The Food Hygiene Regulations 2006
- Understand cleanliness and how to avoid cross contamination when working with food
- Learn about food poisoning and and how the food can become contaminated
This training course is broken down into 4 sections
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Storage, Temperature & Time