Our Health & Safety in Care Training Course works alongside and helps you understand Standard 13 of the Care Certificate. This Standard touches on the legislation, policies & responsibilities relating to Health & Safety in the Care sector, as well as looking at accidents and sudden illnesses.
- Learn about and work towards compliance with The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations and RIDDOR
- Understand how staff and Health & Safety policies are agreed with your employer
- Understand your Health & Safety responsibilities
This training course is broken down into 2 sections
- Legislation, Policies, and Responsibilities
- Accidents and Sudden Illnesses