This comprehensive online New and Expectant Mothers training programme provides both employers and employees with everything they need to know about returning to work post pregnancy and considerations for expectant mothers.
- Understand the need for risk assessments to be performed when you find out an employee is expecting
- Learn what you must consider when carrying out a risk assessment
- Understand the rights surrounding maternity/paternity leave, pay and maternity allowance
This training course is broken down into 3 sections
- Risk Assessments for New & Expectant Mothers
- Workplace Risks
- Equality and Employment Law