UK Childhood and Adult Immunisation Schedule package course. This course can be purchased as an add-on if you have purchased one of our Annual Immunisation Update or Foundations of Immunisation courses, or alternatively you can purchase this course as a standalone course specific to vaccines in the UK Immunisation Schedule.
Please note: This course does not cover Seasonal Influenza – please purchase our Seasonal Influenza add on course if you would like Seasonal Influenza in addition.
This training is suitable for School Nurses, Immunisations Nurses, Practice Nurses, Pharmacists, GP’s and any Registered Healthcare Professionals administering the UK Immunisation Schedule.
Vaccine Preventable Disease Modules only:
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
- Hepatitis B
- Human papillomavirus – HPV (certain serotypes)
- Meningococcal disease (certain serogroups)
- Pertussis (whooping cough)
- Pneumococcal disease (certain serotypes)